Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!!

Rob and I started checkthetrades.com back in March 2009. The idea was Rob's, he moved here from England a few years ago and worked in Canada as a contractor. But he wanted to start a new business and was inspired by businesses in the UK that are similiar to checkthetrades. I have lots of business experience and love helping businesses grow and succeed. So we jumped in with both feet and launched the business!!

Here's what we do:

We sign up great businesses, with great reputations who want to grow

Every business has to be qualified by our 10 point standards process and sign our Code of Conduct.

Once they meet the standard we create a listing for them.

Consumers can use our site for free and search the members listing. They can get all kinds of great information on the businesses so they can make an informed choice. They can learn about the businesses qualifications, insurance coverage, see references (we follow up to make sure there for real), view pictures and more.

We Check You Choose is our slogan!!

1 comment:

  1. An old dog can learn new tricks ;)

    Seriously, great work starting your blog. I've added this to my delicious bookmarks and I'm also your first follower.

    Just remember me when you are rich and famous!

    ReplyDelete